Footwear and Accessories Consultant
Footwear and Accessories
RALPH & RUSSO RTW and COUTURE
Head of Accessories and Footwear - RALPH & RUSSO
Design the first Collection of Footwear & Accessories for Ralph and Russo. Setting up the network of suppliers for prototyping and production for both categories. Development follow up and budget negotiation. Designing multiple Collections per years for RTW Catwalks, Couture Shows, online/offline retailers and bespoke VIP Clients accessories such as customization of the iconic in-house shoes or bridal accessories, tiara and jewelry pieces for garments.
· FW/SS Haute Couture Shows in Paris
· FW/SS RTW Shows & Lookbook in London
· Edited assortments for Wholesale Platforms such as Lane Crawford, Shoe Heavens, Level Shoes - Dubai and London & Miami in-house store.
· Bridal Accessories and Head Pieces for exclusive clients and events - Naomi Campbell, Kyle Minogue, Beyonce', Angelina Jolie, Royal Family
· Eden Heel Pump with jewelry heel
· Alina Clutch with silver feather as jewelry handle
As Head of Accessories, I was proactively challenging the Production Area for Accessories with the support of the Head of Production - Mario Ferretto: launching pilot projects to scout new vendors to get better margins, improve quality and diversify the supply chain. Follow up material sourcing and surface designs development with factories exploring different techniques: embroidery, hand painting, printing, high frequency and quilting on multiple supports such as Croc, Leather and fabrics.
Catwalk and Internal Look Book preparation. Supervising the looks and the accessories during the backstage and ensure the fitting and each quality issues on the goods, train and coordinate the whole team of designers and tailors to respect the looks.
Managing a team of 3 designers, one graphic designer, one 3d visualizer and one person more skilled into crafting and in-house sampling. Constant presentation to the AD and being a source of inspirations across all the categories from Accessories to Garments.